Stress free relocation and house removal companies Wellingborough. Anyone who has ever experienced moving house will know just how stressful it can be. House removals are one of the most demanding life events, but with careful organisation it is possible to make sure the big day runs smoothly.
If you are looking for house removal companies Wellingborough, White & Company have been based in the area for over 145 years and can provide a full removals and storage solution. As founder members of BAR, FIDI & OMNI, White & Company can provide for a local move, anywhere in the UK, Europe or to an international destination.
How to find Lund Conlon Removers & Storers
Call 01234 817 309 for a free moving quote
Here are three easy steps to ensure things run smoothly:
House Removal Companies Wellingborough – Get Started as Early as Possible
• Don’t leave things to the last minute. The moment you have a proposed moving date you should look for a reliable house removal company to carry out your house removals. Ideally it is always advisable to choose house removal companies that are a member of BAR, FIDI & OMNI to make sure the company you choose meets the highest standards within the removals industry. By using a BAR registered company, you also have peace of mind with an advance payment protection guarantee.
• The sooner you can arrange for a free quotation, the sooner you will know the cost and be in a position to instruct your removal company. It is always wise to check the remover’s contract and your home insurance. When using a BAR registered removal company, you will have the peace of mind that they will be working to the terms and conditions of a BAR member, and will offer a degree of limited liability insurance. However, it is highly recommended that you ensure that you have arranged adequate cover.
• If you have decided to do the packing yourself, make sure you purchase packing material in good time. White & Company can offer a full range of packing materials at very competitive prices. Check www.whiteandcompany.co.uk/packing-solutions/ for details.
• Start packing as soon as you can. Separate everything into ‘keep’, ‘charity shop’ and ‘tip’. Pack items that you will not need to use before the move first and make sure you label every box with its contents and which room it should go to in your new home.
• If you’re downsizing, you may need to put items in storage, White & company offer storage solutions at 16 storage locations throughout the UK. They are able to provide secure containerised storage in personal dedicated storage containers and self-storage units for items to which you need regular, easy access. Check www.whiteandcompany.co.uk/storage-solutions/ for more details.
• Make a list of all utilities companies you will need to inform and do this as soon as you have a confirmed moving date.
• Arrange to have your mail redirected by contacting the Post Office, though this will incur a small fee.
House Removal Companies Wellingborough – One Week Before the Move
- Defrost the freezer.
- Cancel home deliveries such as milk and newspapers.
- Arrange final readings of gas, electricity and water meters.
- Notify everyone of your change of address, this should include family, friends, your bank and anyone else who will need your new address.
- Request final bills for telephone and broadband.
House Removal Companies Wellingborough – On Moving Day
- Take final meter reading and take a photograph with your mobile phone as a record.
- Turn off all appliances.
- Pack a survival kit, this should include the following: kettle, tea and coffee, milk, mugs, plates and cutlery. Important documents and some basic tools and a first aid kit along with any necessary instruction manuals for the appliances you are moving.
- It is also wise to carry on your person any medication you may need.
About Wellingborough & House Removal Companies Wellingborough
The market town of Wellingborough dates back to Saxon times. The market tradition is still upheld and today is held each week on Wednesdays, Fridays Saturday and Tuesdays. It is set in the beautiful rolling countryside of Northamptonshire’s Nene Valley surrounded by quaint English villages.
Travel connections are very good, the M1, A1 A45 and A14 are all close by. Situated on the East Midlands Train line from Leeds to London it is a journey of 50 minutes and 4 hours to Paris!
Since the Second World War there has been dramatic changes in the size and make-up of the population, with an influx of people mainly from London and other cities in the UK as well as a wide number of ethnic minority groups from Poland, Asia and China.
There is major urban growth planned for the town with separate developments at Upper Redhill and Stanton Cross. When completed the town will be around 30% larger and over 3000 homes would have been built. Facilities such as new schools, community centres, doctor’s surgeries and a train station will also accompany the expansion.
Along with the much needed improvements there will be hundreds of job opportunities created, all positive news for the area.
Leisure activities in and around Wellingborough & House Removal Companies Wellingborough
If you are planning a day out, there is plenty to do in and close to Wellingborough, why not visit one of the following attractions:
Sywell Country Park – www.northamptonshire.gov.uk
Irchester Country Park – www.northamptonshire.gov.uk
Laser Maze – www.lasermaze.co.uk
Wellingborough Museum – www.wellingborough.gov.uk
Jungle Parc – www.jungleparc.co.uk
Gyms & Leisure Centres in Wellingborough & House Removal Companies Wellingborough
Schools in Wellingborough & House Removal Companies Wellingborough
There is a good range of schools in Wellingborough depending upon the age of your children and where you are relocating to in the area.
Local vet in Wellingborough & House Removal Companies Wellingborough
Local doctor in Wellingborough & House Removal Companies Wellingborough
Albany House Medical Centre – www.albanyhousemedicalcentre.co.uk
Queensway Medical Centre
Local Dentist Wellingborough & House Removal Companies Wellingborough
White & Company are also proud winners of the British Association of Removers ‘Overseas Mover of the Year’ Competition 2016 and finalists in the 2017 competition.
Foreign Currency Exchange
When moving overseas, making sure you get the best exchange rate possible is essential to starting your new life on a sound footing. White & Company has an exclusive arrangement with an FX Firm (foreign exchange company). Simply follow the link below to see what additional monies you will receive compared to using your high street bank and to set up a free no obligation account. White & Company/foreign-exchange
Whether you need to arrange monthly payments to service an overseas mortgage, or wish to protect yourself against exchange rate fluctuations and fix the rate for up to a year, we will be able to suggest the most suitable way to do so. Open your free, no obligation account in as long as it takes to stop for a coffee.
White & Company Have Branches In The Following Locations
Domestic Moving Companies Wellingborough
This House removal companies Wellingborough item is brought to you by www.whiteandcompany.co.uk the removals storage and shipping company serving Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire and the surrounding area. This service is aimed at people moving and for those looking for a local removals, storage and shipping company.
To submit any news story or future events please submit copy and photos to email@example.com
House Removal Companies Wellingborough Call Lund-Conlon 01234 817 309 for a free moving storage or shipping survey and written quote